Monday, June 9, 2008

Blog Tours Coming Here

A blog tour is a great tool for authors to promote their books. The author will arrange for bloggers to read and review the book on a specific day. The author will then direct traffic to the bloggers site. I've participated in blog tours in the past and love doing them. Here is a list a blog tours on my schedule right now...

June 11 - Heaven Scent by Rebecca Cornish Talley

June - Don't You Marry the Mormon Boys by Janet Kay Jensen

July - All's Fair by Julie Coulter Bellon

August - Surprise Packages by Lael Littke, Carroll Morris, Nancy Anderson

August - Farworld: Water Keep by J. Scott Savage

3 comments:

Anna Maria Junus said...

So how do you get on these tours?

I've had one author ask me so far.

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Stephanie

I'm looking forward to reading your reviews!

Stephanie Humphreys said...

I offered to do it for two of the authors and all the others asked if I would.